Security Engineer (m/f/d) Cyber Defense (Azure and M365 Security Monitoring)
It's nice when you can say like Stephan: „I feel home here“. And in fact, that's what working at All for One Group is all about. Sure, All for One Group, as a leading consulting and IT group, stands primarily for process consulting, technology consulting and management consulting. It offers exciting tasks and projects related to business IT from SAP, Microsoft and IBM. And yet: if you ask our more than 2,500 colleagues, it is precisely this unique spirit, the great cooperation and for one another that makes them say: „The All for One Group is a piece of home“.
Become part of the All for One Group.
We are currently looking for a Security Engineer (m/f/d) Cyber Defense (Azure und M365 Security Monitoring) to join our Team in Istanbul.
MORE THAN A JOB - THAT'S WAITING FOR YOU:
- You provide overall Microsoft 365 security expertise including deep knowledge of Azure
- You will be part of a team which provides incident and security monitoring support
- You provide input and feedback on security architectures and best practices
- Taking actively role in ongoing Microsoft 365 security and strategy discussions
- You are responsible for Microsoft 365 topics, including consulting, changes & updates, roadmap & releases and third-party solutions
- Document system-configurations, standards and procedures
YOUR PASSION – WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience in the administration and support of technologies such as Azure and Microsoft 365
- Know-how in IT-Technologies: Azure Security Center, Azure Sentinel, Defender Portal
- Hands on Security monitoring and incident response
- Good English and German skills would be a plus
IT FEELS LIKE HOME - WHAT WE OFFER:
- Challenging and varied activities with successful world market leaders and hidden champions
- A lot of flexibility, freedom and personal responsibility in daily work
- Individual development opportunities and growth potential at the No. 1 in the German HCM market
- Individual promotion of personal and professional development paired with our company academy and further development prospects with the group of companies
- 20 days vacation and other constantly growing benefits
- Attractive and flexible remuneration and working time models (including home office)
- A secure, valuable place in our friendly, open and committed team
We are looking forward to your online application!
Do you have any questions?
Your contact person: