SAP Basis Consultant (m/f/d)
DAS MACHT DEINEN JOB SPANNEND
As a support consultant, you are the first point of contact for our customers on all SAP sales topics
- You implement corrections in your specialist area in collaboration with our basic consultants.
- Your diverse area of responsibility includes accepting, analyzing and resolving or forwarding customer reports and tickets as well as tracking them and providing feedback to the customer using the group's own ticket system.
- You will always keep an eye on the respective Service Level Agreements (SLA) with our customers and ensure the implementation of a defined escalation process in the event of non-compliance.
- Your area of activity also includes developing solutions together with our customers for business-critical processes. As part of a spot consultation, you will provide our customers with holistic support via telephone and electronic support media and recommend suitable options for improvement, including: in the field of software applications.
- Through your support, you create the basis for fast and secure communication and solution finding for our customers and make a significant contribution to better customer loyalty.
DAS ERWARTET DICH
- A great team in which there are many opportunities to get involved and which places great value on further development and an open feedback culture.
- A modern working environment with 20 days vacation. Lots of freedom - whether working hours or working from home - at one of the largest SAP partners in the world.
- Individual career paths and many other benefits tailored to the needs of our employees.
DAS ZEICHNET DICH AUS
- In addition to successfully completing vocational training or a degree, you have several years of practical experience in SAP Basic Support or as a key user in in-house projects.
- You have experience supporting customers or specialist departments in SAP operations: administration, support and monitoring.
- When advising customers, you value trusting and cooperative collaboration.
- Good knowledge of English is a must but Knowledge of German is is a plus for advising customers from the German-speaking DACH regions.
- Your strength lies in identifying problems, analyzing their causes and finding possible solutions.
- Team spirit, resilience and the necessary flexibility to react quickly to new requirements are a given for you.
DARAUF KANNST DU DICH FREUEN
ÜBER ALL FOR ONE STEEB
Wir! Eine eingeschworene Gemeinschaft von über 2.700 Transformations- & Integrationsexperten, New Work Verfechtern, Cybersecurity Spezialisten, Big Data & Business Analysten, IoT Engineers und Consultants rund um Business-IT von SAP, Microsoft und IBM. Als führende Consulting- und IT-Gruppe vereinen wir Strategie- und Managementberatung, Prozessberatung, Branchen-Expertise und Technologie-Know-how in Kombination mit IT-Beratung und -Services unter einem Dach. Wir begleiten und unterstützen mehr als 3.000 Kunden aus Deutschland, Österreich und der Schweiz bei der Unternehmenstransformation und dem Ausbau ihrer Wettbewerbsfähigkeit.
2.700 KOLLEGINNEN & KOLLEGEN